Sunday 20 May 2012

The top and side banners needed to be separated from the main interactive area where the users would draw, now to do this I had originally used just a basic line though I thought this looked out of place slightly with the other content having a drawn/sketched look about them.  This prompted me to look at the various brushes within Photoshop to see if I could produce a roughly draw line that would fit in with the theme I was attempting to create.  I tried many different styles but chose to use the brush named 'hard pastel on canvas'  thought this gave the best effect and look.
 Used to separate main interactive area.

I thought the brush worked well so I decided to use this to produce the buttons for the image bank sections.  Users will use the buttons to navigate to the image bank of drawings they wish to view.


No comments:

Post a Comment